Yours Truly;

My photo
Johor Bahru, Johor, Malaysia

Saturday, March 24, 2012

Dumbledore's Pensieve

Hi, Assalamualaikum..

You know what, I really really really wanna have a Pensieve. I really really really wish that I can own a wand so that I can pull out the sad memories of mine from my mind and keep it in something like test tube. I'll keep everything in there. Once I'm missing something, such like my kiddy2 time, I'll just take the test tube that I already named it (My Kiddy2 Time Memories) and pour it into the pensieve. Naaahhh... I can watch and see my sweet old time memories... BUT I dont wanna keep all those sad memories! I dont wanna keep them in the something like test tube! I wanna pull out the bad bad memories using my wand and throw it into the toilet bowl... :'(

Bad me......

 The Pensieve House


 
Pull out some memory you dislike!

This is THE PENSIEVE. Dumbledore is pouring his memory in here.

Keep it in here! The pictures show Riddle's memory. Seems like Riddle's always brings trouble and sadness to Dumbledore. Poor him..



Hmm.. Everythings come with reason. 

No comments: